Saturday, November 11, 2006

Time

I'm been busy lately, sorry for not blogging at all. Blogging needs time and time is what I don't have. I'm carried away by work most of the time and by the time I'm off for work I'm tired.Well at least things have been shaping up in my career lately. I've moved up on the corporate ladder, managing 1-2 sales people under me.Imagine that I've to set a good examples to them not just in SALES, but DISCIPLINE as well.

Been me is always irritating to the max when comes to fun but when is relates to works matter I put on a different mask.Something I understand is that not everybody can suits your own respective personallity.Keep up with your pace & your working environment as well.

I've slowed down my exercise in th gym as well as a result of working later.Imagine you run around your car to 3 different places and coming back to office then to gym. That couldn't consistently happen, imagine having a relationship at the same time while building up career. For love or career that the question ?

Obviously is career, like people use to say you gotta have the 5C's. Without that even I don't think so any girls would wanna spend their life with you. Fix something rite then go on with the next one.

2 comments:

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

just wanna say im happy for u and u know why la k :D

Pupps said...

Well during this time it was really about work!