Wednesday, November 22, 2006

God send me an angel from heaven above

Things that your always dying to want are things that you'll never get it. Guess what ? Theres a saying "You can't have your cake and eat it!".Something I've applied in my life, which tells me never to be choosy.

Little that I know, this month has been a generous and compromising month for me.I've move up to the corporate ladder and I've found my soul mate.Someone which I've never knew that I'll end up along my journey to my dreams.Impact is strong that most of the time I still think that I'm dreaming.Guess what is too good to be true, I'm thankful & I'm grateful to GOD! At least now I can get closer to GOD in thanking him for what he has blessed me.

Well I've promised to people that have been close to me that I'm currently concerntrating on my career.That ain't no bullshit but is true, soul mate are there to support my spine and pamper me while I'm down.For GOD sake I guess I really need a career to support my future and my soul mate, without that I guess ain't no female species in this world would rather wanna follow a looser.I'm saying this here and I'm saying this loud, I'm feeling like the top of the world now and I'm gonna cherish this for the rest of my life.Thank you all for reading and I shall introduce my women of my life to all my dearest friends.

3 comments:

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Awwww.. tats so sweet. I cant wait to meet her too. Nevertheless very happy for both of you k. And yes, there is nothing wrong having a gal by ur side while u build ur career. After all, they dont say "behind every successful man is a lady" for nothing.

cheers bro.

Pupps said...

Sure, your a definate person that I'll give the 1st privillage.

Pupps said...

Sure, your a definate person that I'll give the 1st privillage.