Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just another day

How I wish everyday's traffic would be like these. Getting to work from Subang to KL only take me 20 mins.Isn't that sweet!?, I can wake up later. But then again if this is the traffic everyday I guess it will effect my pace on my work. Cause by then everything would be very relaxing for me, no sense of urgency of doing my things.

Got bitten by a bugs over on Monday. At 1st thought was just my normal mosquito bite, but then after some days I realize that it is not going away thus it is swollen now, looks like a lump. Ate my sang yee fish yesterday night for dinner.Mum boiled the bones with apple, some weird Indonesian dish( soup). The remaining meat was then fried with ginger.Soup taste to fishy, took mum to boiled it for a good 4 hours.Ended taking a few sips then throw it away.

Guess what today morning I've been getting some itch on my ear. Thought it is normal, even told my colleague about it.As soon as I got back to the office, I realize that the itch was getting worst, as I stare at the reflection of the mirror I came across the itch area turn swollen. Damn must have been because I've killed the fish and ate it.This must be my sentence, damn.

No comments: