Monday, November 27, 2006

Ring my belllllll........ring my bell

Can't wait to end the month of November, not for any particular reason but just can't wait to get to into the holiday mood.Nevertheless work still goes on, in fact I've put a state to myself that I'll end the year in a good peak.Something to look back and feel good that I've put in sufficient effort for year 2006.

December is somewhat a romantic month too because I've 3 wedding dinners to attend.That means I'll be even broke,I guess I'm gonna eat my tummy out during this dinners.Congratulations by the way to all married couples, very nice of you all to send your wedding invitation cards to meet even though I try to be busy not to collect it from you all.But then I couldn't runaway simply because they came to my house and drop it into my letter box. Haih^-^. Guess what I think the next time they'll gonna do it via email even though nowadays I do see some sending via sms too.haha....Technology does irritate you sometimes !

Work, work, work, why do we work outself out? So that we could enjoy living? So that we could be finacial independent ? Which is what ? Anyway just work lar, is been part of our daily life although we still b***ch about it.

No comments: