Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wavy Tuesday

Man, I really feel like shit today.Just got back to work today after I was on MC due to eye infection. Started my morning with a malay fried rice + paru. Ate that felt like shit till now.The feeling is like I'm having a sea sick, floating on a raft in the middle of the ocean being drag by the wave. I feel like puking plus I've a slight temperature. Took some pil chi-kit my colleague past to me. Feeling slightly better and started burping ever since. Why am I writing this now during working hours? I wonder why, will be going through a sales training session later.Boy....I wish I could be home.

Yeap, this is a by the way kinda thing which i would like to shareeverybody should you forget this blog address you can simply go to www.google.com and type " Warren Lim " you should able to see this blog address at the 1st page. Till then I wish to share this innovative website about inventions. If your a person who likes to see something new everyday out of the wonders of people's mind. This is the right site for you www.yankodesign.com

No comments: