Monday, August 07, 2006

Back to Work

After almost for not posting for a week. I'm finally here again on a early Monday morning writing to my blog. Is moving to the 2nd week of the month, is time to get back to work. For the past whole week I wasn't spiritually or mentally at work.Was taking some time off after a hectic July. And here I'm again for a fresh start of a brand new month for a lazy salesman like me. So what has happen to me recently ??

I've gone bald for the third time of my life, nope no reason given this time for me to go make it short. Is just a matter of myself getting bored to my usual self in the mirror and would just like to see myself differently everyday.

I received some pictures of my niece in Japan. Her name is Mihana Takashima.Too bad she can't carry a Malaysian surname.Instead it had to be name after her mother's surname which is cleary Takashima. Her are some pictures of my niece ....
She is actually 9 months old, Malaysian mix Japanese. Till then for more updates.....going to bed now.

No comments: