Friday, July 28, 2006

Phew......Relief !

After a rough day at the sea, after a bloody battlefield war out there in a month, we've finally gather back at the knights of the round table drinking our wine holding our turkey drumstick on our hands. We celebrate like the sun can never set again, filled with sunshine everyday. Birds singing in every corner of the wall.What can i say......Sweet sweet sweet aa..

And yes, this is exactly what I wanna express myself after a hardwork in this month of July. It is the bitter feeling that we have to go through that put all of us producing a stellar performance.

Hardwork = Reward = Incentives

Basically in life, you contribute, you gain, but never be too calculative in what you gain,unless you are seriously underpaid.


My expression song........

It's been a hard day's night
And I've been working like a dog.
It's been a hard day's night,
I should be sleeping like a log.

No comments: