Thursday, September 21, 2006

Then Dead fish, now salted fish come back alive


It is my monthly anniversary that I got a flu again. As worse as before, endless mucus flowing down, all white and watery.Non-stop, eyes with tears endless of tissue in my dust bin. Was too tired yesterday night that I pass out on the bed without covering my blanket. There goes my unproductive day, should have taken MC but my flu came later part of the morning.Damn...thanks to clarinase it save my life for a good 5 hours. I think this is a famous drug well recognize by people.It is a non-drowsy pil. So you don't have to worry while you've taken it and having problems driving. I think I should be highly recommened to be clarinase ambassador.




1 comment:

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

yeah.. then u have to be sick everytime to be their ambassador.. Rest well.