Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ka'Ching

BlurRr....something in my mother's gene which I have inherited. Just when you know and don't realize it strikes you, it strikes you ! I'm always focus on what I'm doing, but anything off the shelves that I'm not focusing on especially when I'm been approach I'll go hail wire. Is this some kind of sickness ? (to be continue)

Feeling sick today, must've been inhaling too much charcoal over the weekend. Hahaha... Btw the actorlympics I was mentioning about, I finally manage to find out about the website. Apparently it has just passed http://www.livingartsmalaysia.com/events/events_body.php?id=215 .Damn, have to wait for it to air again. I understand that it only shows once a year.Better luck next year then. Whats with the F*****g wheather ?? Its making me writing my blog at this time of day !

No comments: