Friday, September 01, 2006

Another reason of having a blog

I've finally got it ! Another reason for me for having a blog is basically to pass my time. Is bloody 4.50pm on a Friday evening and I've lost my mind. I'm lazy, and I miss going home to play my PS2. I feel like taking leave next week for a day just to play my game at home. Is really bored, no words can express how I feel. I guess I really came to this point because I wanna get a break from work.

Anybody have any idea when is the actorlympics starting this year? For your information for those who really doesn't know what actorlympics, is basically like "Whose Line It is Anyway?" the show hosted by Drew Carey. It is a MIM (Made in Malaysia) programme held in BSC (Bangsar), you'll see celebrity like Aflin Shauki, Harith Iskandar, Jason Lo, and many more. The ticket cost you RM 40. Let's arrange a time and we all can go together.

No comments: