Monday, August 21, 2006

It's been a while......Since I could hold my head up high

WAssUP people !! Apologize for not updating for this long. I've been busy and I've lost my mood to blog too.It was just about yesterday that I've help to do some charity work for the orphaned, abandoned & abused children. Although I did not even pay a single cent, as promised to buy the coupons from Ms. Annie Hor instead I did not. But nevertheless instead I contributed my labour strenght towards the whole charity from 8am-2pm. It's been a while too since I last do something to the society since Interact Club in high school. Well it does feel good and make yourself more charitable. For more information and pictures you can visit via Annie Hor's blog at http://chilipadiporky-queen.blogspot.com/

No comments: