Friday, October 06, 2006

Flyday !

Happy Mooncake Day !! Is that how you called it?

Anyway just wanna share my 2006 journey so far with everyone, the year started for me at a very grumpy start to my career and also to my personal life, as I slowly move into the 2nd quarter of the year things started to shapen up. Well like everyone else I always tell them "Everything happen for a reason", well that's a positive minded attitude. Keep your chin up, chest up, be a strong dude, blah,blah,blah, that's what friends tell me.

Come 3rd quarter things are slowly moving towards my direction as I planned.So how has it been going for you guys?Damn we live for the day, and yet we still don't know what will happen to us the next minute.Theres one thing that has always been bothering in my mind is when always there is a death in my family or relatives the next thing I know there is always a newborn.Hmm..So what does that really tells you? Believe it or not, this is my 3rd time that is happening to me.

No comments: